Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or other cognitive challenges. Every detail in the memory care neighborhood is designed to make life simpler and safer while also feeling like home—cheerful, warm, and familiar. Green Country Village prides itself on the excellent care and outstanding programming in its memory care neighborhood. The community’s reputation is stellar and the ultimate goal is to see that your loved one enjoys the highest possible quality of life with a focus on safety and security.
Higher ratio, more personalized care
Green Country Village memory care residents benefit from one of the area’s highest staffing ratios, which are adjusted continuously to ensure that assistance is always prompt and efficient. But it’s more than numbers. Our highly trained caregivers are dedicated to helping each resident feel safe, respected and encouraged.
Helping each day flow
- 24-hour nursing staff & security
- Three meals daily
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Assistance with personal care
- Programs encouraging family involvement
- Planned activities
- Access to activity and recreation areas
- Free parking for residents & guests
- Year-round building, grounds and apartment maintenance
Finding purpose in each day
For residents with memory challenges keeping the mind and body engaged is important, which is why we offer a wide range of stimulating activities and events for people with all types of backgrounds and all levels of abilities. Families are welcome to join in.
Dining is special at Green Country Village. Our memory care residents enjoy family-style buffet dining, with the advantage of having menu selections right brought right to their table, stimulating appetites and enhancing the dining experience. Families are encouraged to dine with residents in the relaxing dining room.
Designed for comfort and safety
- Semi-private & private rooms, and private suites
- Private bath with modern safety features
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency response system
- Hospital beds available
- Smoke detectors & sprinkler system
- Basic cable TV and Wi-Fi
- All utilities included except telephone
- Licensed by the state of Oklahoma